Nordic Naturals Professional - ProOmega 1450 EPA/1060 DHA Lemon Flavor - 8 oz. (237 ml)
Double-strength EPA+DHA for increased omega-3 fish oil benefits in fewer servings.
ProOmega® liquid provides exceptionally high levels
of the omega-3 fats
EPA and DHA. It is ideal for people wanting high intensity, therapeutic
support in a smaller serving. Our most popular concentrate, ProOmega
liquid has been shown by original research to support healthy lipid
levels in professional athletes, healthy glucose levels, bronchial
health, and the body’s ability to respond to stress in a healthy way.*
The established health benefits of omega–3s are based on decades of data—much of which are based on natural triglyceride omega-3s. Whereas most concentrated fish oils on the market today are in the ethyl ester molecular form—a synthetic fat with only about 30 years of history in the human diet—all Nordic Naturals formulas are produced in true triglyceride form to ensure optimal absorption and results. New research shows that the absorption advantage of the triglyceride form is significant—up to 70% more than ethyl esters.
- Supports Brain and Heart Health
- Helps Optimize Immune Function
- Supports Healthy Eyes
EPA and DHA work together in the body. However, each fatty acid has unique benefits. EPA supports cardiovascular, circulatory, and mood health, and can be beneficial for optimizing immune health. DHA is a crucial foundation for cells in the brain, nervous system, and eyes, and, as a result, benefits cognition, mood, fetal and infant development, and a healthy pregnancy.
Pharmaceutical Grade - Molecularly Distilled - Every batch of Nordic Naturals fish oils is third-party tested for
environmental toxins, including heavy metals, dioxins, and PCBs. All
fish oils used in Nordic Naturals products are in the triglyceride form
and surpass the strictest international standards for purity and
freshness. Certificates of Analysis are available upon request.
90+% Triglycerides - Why is this important?
Naturals has always produced its concentrates in the triglyceride form.
Despite the superiority of triglycerides, few concentrates on the market
are sold in this form due to higher production costs. Of those that
are, most contain only 60% true triglycerides, with the remaining 40%
comprised of diglycerides and monoglycerides. Nordic Naturals has
perfected technology that allows us to maintain over 90% triglycerides
in our concentrated oils.
Suggested Use: One-half to one teaspoon daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional or pharmacist.
Omega 3's Research & Education
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure,
or prevent any disease.