What is Kalawalla?
The manufacturers of Kalawalla is a company dedicated to research in the bioactive organic and botanical extracts. Thirty years of research have given rise to 2 different products sold for over 20 years in Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Kalawalla is sold in those countries under different brand names such as Leucostat, Immunotrax, Bielavin and Difur. These natural extracts are a food supplement with a proven record to help improve immune function.
Polypodium leucotomos is a fern plant native to Honduras. It grows exclusively in Honduran jungles over the Palm trees in symbiosis. Through special techniques, Organic Hope has been able to grow and cultivate it under specially controlled conditions. The leaves in the wild can grow up to three feet long.
The ancient Mayans used Polypodium leucotomos (Kalawalla) as part of their daily diet in the form of tea as a blood purifier. They attributed healing properties to the drink and up until today the drink is still popular in Honduran tradition.
- Kalawalla is one of the few natural products considered as an approved medication in Europe because of its many published clinical trials.
- Kalawalla is prescribed by MDs and NDs in many countries in Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
- Kalawalla has an OTC status in some countries because of its effectiveness in auto immune disorders.
- In some European countries, the Social Security will pay for about 80% of the cost of Kalawalla to each patient due to its effectiveness.
- 90% of all patients that use Kalawalla as suggested by one of our MDs obtain excellent results
- Kalawalla is harvested using organic protocols for certification.
- Kalawalla is manufactured under cGMP compliant processes.
- Kalawalla can be bought under different brand names such as Leucostat, Immunotrax, Bielavin and Difur.
- There are very few side effects associated with the use of Kalawalla.
- Kalawalla can be used for long periods of time without any long term effects.
- Kalawalla can be safely used in children.
- Kalawalla has been doubling year to year for the past 5 years, making it one of the top growing natural products in the world.
- Our extracts are certified by four different independent laboratories for purity and quality.
- The leaves of the polypodium leucotomos fern are cultivated at Organic Hope's Kalawalla Farm, Grande Vista, located in Central Honduras at the Heart of the Continental America
Organic Hope recycles every single material used in the manufacture of Phlebodium decumanum and Polypodium leucotomos extracts, including the water used to process the extract and the rhizomes of the plants, which are used as a natural filler for the capsules; at the same time adding potency to them.
Try Kalawalla Today to Effectively Create Balance and Harmony Within Your Immune System