the Immune System with Kalawalla
Kalawalla with polypodium
is an herbal food supplement that provides a wide range of health
benefits. This powerful herb works to naturally create balance and
harmony to improve
the overall health and function of the immune system.
Kalawalla with polypodium leucotomos 50:1 extract ratio is the highest extract ratio available anywhere and the most potent polypodium leucotomos product on the market. We have tried other polypodium products with extract
ratios of 20:1, the health benefits do not match that of Kalawalla.
is the Secret to Everlasting
Balance Your Immune System, Yes, It's That Simple!
- Immune System Enhancer/Balancer (Modulator)
- Blood Cleanser
- Sun Protector
- Protects Brain Cells (Neuroprotective)
- Protects Skin Cells
- Relieves Skin Symptoms of Flaking, Scaley Buildup, Irritation, Redness, Itching
- Powerful Antioxidant Effects
- Help Preserve Myelin Sheath Function
- Bolsters the Skin’s Defenses Against Damaging UV Rays
Polypodium leucotomos is a fern plant native to the Honduran rain forest. It grows exclusively
in the jungles over the Palm trees in symbiosis. Through special techniques,
Organic Hope has been able to grow and cultivate it under specially controlled
The ancient Mayans used Polypodium leucotomos (Kalawalla) as part of their daily
diet in the form of tea as a blood purifier. They attributed healing properties
to the drink and up until today the drink is still popular in Honduran tradition.
- Kalawalla is one of the few natural products considered as an approved medication in Europe because of its many published clinical trials
- Kalawalla is prescribed by MDs and NDs in many countries in Europe, Australia and New Zealand
- Kalawalla polypodium leucotomos herb is also commonly referred to as Difur, Calaguala & Samambaia
- Kalawalla has an OTC status in some countries because of its effectiveness in auto immune health
- In some European countries, the Social Security will pay for about 80% of the cost of Kalawalla to each patient due to its effectiveness
- 90% of all patients that use Kalawalla as suggested by one of our MDs obtain excellent results
- Kalawalla is harvested using organic protocols for certification
- Kalawalla is manufactured under cGMP compliant processes
- Kalawalla can be used for long periods of time without any long term effects
- Kalawalla can be safely used in children
- Kalawalla has been doubling year to year for the past 10 years, making it one of the top growing natural products in the world
- Our extracts are certified by four different independent laboratories for purity and quality
- The leaves of the polypodium leucotomos fern are cultivated at Organic Hope's Kalawalla Farm, Grande Vista, located in Central Honduras at the Heart of the Continental America
- Organic Hope recycles every single material used in the manufacture of Polypodium leucotomos extracts, including the water used to process the extract and the rhizomes of the plants, which are used as a natural filler for the capsules; at the same time adding potency to them
- Kalawalla has been a top selling product at AAC for over twelve years due to its amazing immune balancing health benefits
This extract works to bring balance to the immune system. Typically,
most individuals taking Kalawalla will start to notice results within
8 to 12 weeks. With more extensive health, results may be noticed in
3 to 6 months.
When your immune system is weak you can suffer from ailments like Vitiligo, Lupus, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Psoriasis, Dermatitis, Arthritis, Rheumathoid arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Grave´s disease Encephalomyelitis disseminatta, Chronic Fatigue syndrome, Crohn´s disease, Optic Neuritis, Hashimoto´s disease, Diabetes mellitus, ALS, Myastemia gravis, Addison´s, Osteoporosis, Parkinson´s, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Antiphospholipid syndrome, Barth syndrome, Hemolytic anemia, IgA Nephropathy, Microscopic Polyangiitis, Myositis, Pemphigus, Sarcoidosis, Scleroderma and Sjorgren´s syndrome.
If you are ready to create balance and harmony within your immune system, Try Kalawalla Today.
Kalawalla with Polypodium Leucotomos For Immune Support