Essential Therapeutics Probiotics 3 Billion Microorganisms provides a proprietary Probiotic Blend supplying three types of active beneficial intestinal microorganisms allowing you to flood your system with friendly (good) bacteria for optimal health.
Health Benefits of Probiotics
- Improves Lactose intolerance
- Improves Immunity
- May Reduce Diarrhea and Constipation
- Helps to reduce or eliminate bad bacteria, yeast and fungi
- Improves digestive function
- Fights food-borne illnesses
- Assists in absorbing carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals, and waste removal
- Improves oral health
- Restore balance of essential friendly bacteria after antibiotic use
- Enhance synthesis of B-vitamins
- Protect against bacterial irritations
- Ease yeast infections
- Inhibit Growth of Pathogens
- Enhance Growth of Friendly Bacteria
- Reduce Toxins
- Alleviate Flatulence
Experts agree that to qualify as a high quality probiotic supplement, the beneficial bacteria must reach the site of action in the gut in quantities large enough to produce the desired effect. This is accomplished in our Probiotic Formula by using three compatible microbial strains with clinically documented activity and implantation ability. In addition, the patented microencapsulation enterically coated technology used in this formula protects the fragile probiotic bacteria, thus helping to protect the microorganisms from destruction by stomach acid and thereby enhance viability ensuring it reaches its target. This process also dramatically increases shelf life at room temperature so that refrigeration is not required.
- Lactobacillus Helveticus (L. helveticus) - This probiotic is a lactic-acid producing good bacteria that helps to reduce or prevent the growth of unhealthy bacteria within the body thereby improving the overall health of an individual.
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus (L. rhamnosus) - This probiotic strain is highly revered due to it's remarkable ability survive the highly acidic conditions of the human stomach, as well as the intestinal tract. L. rhamnosus provides considerable assistance in combating intestinal and urinary tract pathogens helping to eliminate and prevent growth of harmful bacteria in the intestine.
- Bifidobacterium Longum (B. longum) - One of the most significant and important types of good bacteria that inhabits the human body. B. longum is ôvery helpful because it maintains a normal digestive tract, inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria, and also boosts the immune system.
- Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule, (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), vegetable lipids, maltodextrin, L-leucine, silicon dioxide, soy.
Suggested Use: 1 to 3 capsules daily.