Morrocco Method Red Henna Hair Dye is the perfect color for people looking to add subtle red to their natural shade of brown, as well as those looking for a natural "red head" color. This color of henna is particularly beneficial for people dealing with grey coverage. Applied before the brown, this red henna will help the brown color to better adhere to your grey roots.
Morrocco Method all natural henna hair dyes provide rich color while deeply conditioning your hair and scalp. As a leader in the henna hair color industry, you can rest assured you are using truly natural ingredients. While many henna hair dyes are marketed as “natural,” they contain harsh metals and toxins. Morrocco Method continues to bring the purest ingredients into our products to ensure their quality and the quality of your look. Each shade of henna hair color is created using two natural plants: henna (Lawsonia inermis) and indigo (Indigofera tinctoria), with the exception of Blonde Henna. All are 100% plant material and completely chemical free: no metallic salts, no ammonia, no PPD!
Morrocco Method Henna Features and Benefits
- 100% pure botanical ingredients
- Supply incredibly rich, long-lasting color
- Contains no harsh metals, parabens, or toxins that irritate the hair and scalp
- Deeply nourishes, hydrates and conditions your hair and scalp
- Adds shine and volume
- Great for conditioning hair and pulling out impurities from scalp
- Gently and safely coat the hair, allowing for repeated treatments without risk of damage
- Can be applied before brown henna to better adhere to your grey roots
- Can also be used to safely dye any light-colored natural fabric that you want to subtly darken, doilies, handkerchiefs, muslin, etc.
Morrocco Method Henna + Amla
How to Make Perfect Red Henna Paste for Hair
How To Apply Henna On Hair