Morrocco Method All Natural Neutral Henna (also known as Cassia obovata, Cassia, or Senna) is used strictly for the conditioning benefits of henna, minus the coloration. Neutral Henna will bring out the natural brilliance of your hair color by conditioning deeply and treating the hair follicle. However, if you leave it in longer than directed or use other ingredients, Neutral Henna might leave a subtle yellow tint. To best avoid this, explicitly follow the instructions below.
While many henna hair products are marketed as “natural,” they contain harsh metals and toxins. Morrocco Method continues to bring the purest ingredients into our products to ensure their quality and the quality of your look. Neutral henna is 100% plant material and completely chemical free: no metallic salts, no ammonia, no PPD!
Morrocco Method Neutral Henna Features and Benefits
- Can be used as a base for Light Blonde Henna
- Prevents Indigo from fading when used as a base for Brown and Black Henna Hair Dye
- 100% pure botanical ingredients
- Contains no harsh metals, parabens, or toxins that irritate the hair and scalp
- Deeply nourishes, hydrates and conditions your hair and scalp
- Adds shine and volume
- Gently and safely coats the hair, allowing for repeated treatments without risk of damage