Morrocco Method Dark Brown Henna Hair Dye is able to darken most hair colors to a truly deeper brown tone. For anyone wanting to avoid the risk of black results, this is a great choice. Dark Brown Henna Hair Dye is made up of a combination of 1 part henna and 2 parts indigo, allowing for a deep auburn coloring.
Morrocco Method all natural henna hair dyes provide rich color while deeply conditioning your hair and scalp. As a leader in the henna hair color industry, you can rest assured you are using truly natural ingredients. While many henna hair dyes are marketed as “natural,” they contain harsh metals and toxins. Morrocco Method continues to bring the purest ingredients into our products to ensure their quality and the quality of your look. Each shade of henna hair color is created using two natural plants: henna (Lawsonia inermis) and indigo (Indigofera tinctoria), with the exception of Blonde Henna. All are 100% plant material and completely chemical free: no metallic salts, no ammonia, no PPD!
Morrocco Method Henna Features and Benefits
- 100% pure botanical ingredients
- Supply incredibly rich, long-lasting color
- Contains no harsh metals, parabens, or toxins that irritate the hair and scalp
- Deeply nourishes, hydrates and conditions your hair and scalp
- Adds shine and volume
- Gently and safely coat the hair, allowing for repeated treatments without risk of damage
- Can also be used to safely dye any light-colored natural fabric that you want to subtly darken, doilies, handkerchiefs, muslin, etc.
Morrocco Method Henna + Amla
How to Make Perfect Brown Henna Paste for Hair
How To Apply Henna On Hair