Vitamin B12 is crucial to the formation of healthy red blood cells to oxygenate your tissues, energy production, nervous system support, cognitive function, homocysteine regulation and maintaining healthy myelin.
Perhaps you're relying too heavily on caffeinated beverages to get you through the day. Or maybe you're just suffering silently with that lack of 'get-up-and-go'. Although there are many causes for fatigue, low levels of this simple vitamin may not only lead to a lack of energy, but also moodiness, nervousness, memory issues, and numerous other concerns.
Benefits of Vitamin B 12
- Helps ensure you can make enough healthy red blood cells to oxygenate your tissue
- Maintains healthy myelin, a fatty substance that promotes nerve function
- Helps protect against nerve damage caused by myelin breakdown
- May significantly reduce homocysteine levels
- Helps produce DNA in your body
- Supports mental and emotional stability
- Increases energy and stamina
- Encourages healthy serum homocysteine levels thereby supporting cardiovascular health
One of the most common (and dangerous) deficiencies is vitamin B-12. A lack of vitamin B-12 can cause a long list of symptoms
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children.
- Low energy or weakness
- Brain fog or lack of focus
- Memory problems
- Pale skin
- Sore tongue
- Bleeding gums
- Mood swings
- Tingling in your extremities
Additional Info: For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place. Tamper resistant package, do not use if outer seal is missing.
Does Not Contain: Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Soy Protein, Milk/Dairy, Corn, Sugar, Starch or Artificial Coloring.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 dropper (1 mL) daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.