LipidShield with Red Yeast Rice
is a natural cholesterol supplement containing a proprietary blend of 6 powerful ingredients that have been known
for their ability to reduce plaque in arteries, promote healthy blood
circulation and for overall heart health. Significant improvements can be detected in the first 30 days.
Health Benefits of LipidShield
- Discourages blood clot formation
- Helps improve circulatory health
- Relaxes muscle cells thereby widening blood vessels allowing better blood flow
- Purifies the blood
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps prevent plaque buildup on arteries
- Promotes healthy lipids levels
- Inhibits cholesterol absorption in the body
- Helps reduce levels of C-reactive protein
Ingredients and Functions
- Plant Sterols and Plant Stanols - Inhibits cholesterol absorption into the body.
- Red Yeast Rice - Promotes blood circulation
- Guggulipid - Helps
to prevent plaque build-up on the arterial walls, has anti-inflammatory
activity, reduces the levels of C-reactive protein, helps prevent blood
platelet aggregation, breaks up blood clots, and purifies the blood.
- Inositol Hexanicotinate (No-Flush Niacin) -
Is a vasodilator which relaxes the muscles around your arteries helping
to improve blood flow. Inositol hexanicotinate also breaks up a
proteins that cause blood clotting. This special form of niacin is
released into the bloodstream slowly so there is no niacin flush.
- Policosanol - A natural plant-based substance that promotes healthy lipid levels. Policosanol discourages blood clot formation and encourages healthy blood flow throughout the cardiovascular system.
- Selenomethionine - is
an amino acid that contains selenium and is highly absorbable. Selenium
is an important trace mineral and a constituent of the antioxidant
enzyme glutathione peroxidase, which is necessary for neutralizing the
free radical, hydrogen peroxide, as well as other lipid peroxides
(oxidized fats). Selenium can benefit heart health due to its ability to
fight inflammation, increase blood flow, reduce free radical oxidative
stress, and help with antioxidant activity.
Directions For Use: Take 1 caplet in the morning and 1 caplet in the evening before meals.
intended for anyone under the age of 18. Do not use if pregnant,
nursing, using statin drugs or other cholesterol lowering medications.
Consult your physician if you are using any prescription or being
treated for a pre-existing medical condition.