Heart Savior is a proprietary blend of 7 well
known ingredients that have been known for their healthy heart
characteristics. After years of research by Doctors, this unique
combination of ingredients has resulted in a revolutionary product that
is an excellent natural supplement to promoting healthy heart function.
Heart Savior Benefits
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take two capsules in the morning and two capsules in the evening before meals.
- Supports cardiovascular health*
- May help support healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range*
- Provides a combination of heart-friendly nutrients in one convenient formula
- Provides 500 mg Red Yeast Rice per serving
- Provides 30
mg of CoQ10 per serving. CoQ10 functions as a powerful antioxidant and
is necessary for energy production at the cellular level to support a
100 mcg of Selenium per serving. This essential mineral functions as an
amino acid and provides antioxidant activity in the body*
- Provides 50 mg Inositol Hexanicotinate (Flush Free Niacin) also known as B3 that functions as niacin without the characteristic "flush."*
- Provides 10 mg BioCosonal Policocanol that contains several long chain fatty alcohols, including octacosanol, hexacosanol and triacosanol. Research has shown that these compounds may support the cardiovascular system and inhibit lipid peroxidation.*
- Provides 50 mg per serving of Guggul Extract that exhibits antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. May help maintain cholesterol levels already within normal range.*
- Provides 400 mg Phytosterol Esters referred to as plant sterol and stanol esters that may help support cardiovascular health.*
Not intended for anyone under the age of 18. Do not use if you are
pregnant, nursing, using statin drugs or other cholesterol lowering
medications. Consult your physician if you are using any prescription
medications or being treated for a pre-existing medical condition.
statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
Cholesterol: What are your options?
Cholesterol- How to Choose The Right Cholesterol Product
How To Naturally Lower Your Cholesterol