Essential Therapeutics Digestive Enzymes are a high potency pancreatic supplement that contains Protease, Amylase and Lipase to prevent malabsorption and gastric discomfort. Enzymes are the force that allows our body to digest and absorb food.
Essential Therapeutics Digestive Enzymes contain USP porcine-derived pancreatin which provides reliable and consistent enzyme activity specific for fats, proteins, and carbohydrates (starch). Pancreatin is a mixture of enzymes produced by the exocrine cells of the pancreas. Composed of amylase, lipase, and protease, pancreatin is traditionally used to supplement the body’s own pancreatic secretions. Extra lipase, specific for dietary fat, is included in this preparation.
Tablet disintegration is carefully controlled to quickly release contents upon reaching the small intestine, thus avoiding destruction of enzymes by stomach acid.
Our body requires enzymes and minerals to regulate every biochemical and metabolic process in our bodies as well as all living things.
Benefits of Digestive Enzymes
Warnings: Do not take this product if you are allergic to pork. Keep out of reach of children.
- Digest and absorb food more readily
- Can help reduce gastrointestinal symptoms
- A powerful, broad spectrum enzyme formula that helps to digest protein, fat and carbohydrates (starch)
- Promote healthy digestive system
- Help absorb and assimilate nutrients
- Replace depleted enzymes in the stomach
- Ease malaise and lethargy after large meals
- Improve solid waste elimination
- Gain more energy
- Pancreatin 8X USP 300 mg Equivalent to 2,400 mg Pancreatin USP
Suggested Use: Adults, 1 tablet with each meal. Do not exceed 7 tablets per day. Not intended for chewing. Do not take this product if you are allergic to pork. Children under 12 years of age should not use except on advice of physician.