Blessed Herbs Probiotic Optimizer™ is our most advanced formula and features an incredible 25 billion CFU from 8 specific strains of probiotics to provide powerful support for a balanced inner ecosystem, optimal digestion and a healthy immune system. This shelf-stable formula also contains carefully selected herbal prebiotics to further support digestive health and help stimulate the growth of probiotics.
Just two capsules taken daily will give you a healthy dose of eight
purified strains of friendly bacteria that can help provide significant
benefits for digestion, nutrient absorption, immune function and many
other aspects of your health.
This breakthrough formula includes 6 of the most beneficial strains of
bacteria, including Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum,
Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus
and Lactobacillus plantarum, plus two additional proprietary strains
that provide special immune health benefits: Bifidobacterium longum
BB536™ and Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04™.
We then further
enhanced Probiotic Optimizer™ by adding a powerful blend of carefully
selected herbal prebiotics that support digestive health and contain
naturally occurring Inulin-FOS to stimulate the growth of probiotics to
an optimal level. Best yet, our advanced formula is shelf stable and
requires no refrigeration because it is made with special technology
that ensures its potency.
Ingredients & Functions
- Features 25 billion CFU count of eight powerful strains of probiotics, including two proprietary strains with targeted immune health benefits
- Enhanced with herbal prebiotics that contain naturally occurring Inulin-FOS to support digestive health and stimulate the growth of probiotics
- Manufactured using an advanced technique that maintains consistently high levels of active friendly bacteria, so no refrigeration required
- Made in an FDA inspected facility to meet the stringent standards of US Pharmacopeia (USP) for quality, purity, potency and disintegration
- Bifidobacterium longum BB536™ – This patented bacterial strain may help provide remarkable improvements in immune function.
- Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04™ – This powerful proprietary bacterial strain may help increase levels of the natural killer (NK) and T cells that are vital to the immune system’s ability to fend off invaders.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – The most versatile of the probiotic strains, it is resistant to low pH and has a high reproduction rate that maximizes intestinal protection.
- Bifidobacterium longum – This beneficial bacterium helps normalize the digestive track and fights the growth of other, less desirable bacterial strains.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum – One of the major strains that make up colon flora and is known to improve digestive function.
- Lactobacillus casei – This powerful bacterial strain helps to reduce flatulence and promote regularity.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus – Has a unique ability to limit the growth of bad bacteria and support the immune system.
- Lactobacillus plantarum – Synthesizes l-lysine, an amino acid that promotes calcium absorption and helps to mitigate the effects of antibiotics on good bacteria.
- Western Larch Fiber – Also known as larch arabinogalactan, is a fiber that comes from the bark of the larch tree found growing in western North American mountains. It has been shown to help increase intestinal flora and promote immune health.
- Beet Root Fiber – Beets have traditionally been known as a nutrient-rich food. While its cardiovascular health and antioxidant benefits are widely acknowledged, beet root also contains fiber that is useful in promoting the growth of health gut bacteria.
- Artichoke Fiber – Artichoke is a strong bitter that stimulates digestion, absorption and intestinal elimination. Artichoke provides a natural source of inulin and oligosaccharides and is commonly used as a prebiotic.
- Dandelion Root – Dandelion is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, flavonoids, choline and inulin, which is a natural herbal prebiotic that promotes the growth of healthy flora. The bitter compounds in the root also help stimulate digestion and bile production and flow. The increase in bile flow may help promote fat (including cholesterol) digestion in the body.
- Burdock Root – Contains high levels of inulin, a fiber known to promote growth of healthy bacteria. Burdock root is known to have soothing effects on the gastrointestinal tract and has been traditionally used to promote digestion.