Kalawalla with Polypodium Leucotomos
Provides Powerful Immune
See Results in 2-3 Months!
(120 Vegetarian Capsules)
the Immune System with Kalawalla
Kalawalla with polypodium
is an herbal supplement that provides a wide range of health
benefits. This powerful food supplement works to naturally create balance and
harmony to improve
the overall health and function of the immune system, cleanses the blood and
benefits many other body functions. Kalawalla with Polypodium Leucotomos 50:1 Extract Ratio is The Highest Extract Ratio Available Anywhere and The Most Potent Polypodium Leucotomos Product On The Market.
is the Secret to Everlasting
Balance Your Immune System, Yes, It's That Simple!
- Immune System Enhancer/Balancer (Modulator)
- Blood Cleanser
- Sun Protector
- Protects Brain Cells (Neuroprotective)
- Protects Skin Cells
- Reduces Inflammation (Anti-Inflammatory)
- Relieves Skin Symptoms of Flaking, Scaley Buildup, Irritation, Redness, Itching
- Reduces Phlegm
- Protects Cells and Prevents Damage to DNA
- Fights Free Radicals
- Natural Sunscreen
- Helps to Restore Skin Pigment
- Powerful Antioxidant Effects
- Helps to Regulate CD4/CD8 Ratios to Normal Values
- Help Preserve Myelin Sheath Function
- Bolsters the Skin’s Defenses Against Damaging UV Rays
- Decrease the Over-Growth of Skin Cells and Skin Thickening
- Potent Protective Effects Against Sun-Induced Skin Damage
Kalawalla contains a single
herb named Polypodium leucotomos with an extract ratio of 50:1. This high extract
ratio makes Kalawalla the most potent and effective polypodium leucotomos product
on the market anywhere. We have tried other polypodium products with extract
ratios of 20:1, the health benefits do not match that of Kalawalla.
Polypodium leucotomos is a fern plant native to the Honduran rainforest. It grows exclusively
in the jungles over the Palm trees in symbiosis. Through special techniques,
Organic Hope has been able to grow and cultivate it under specially controlled
The ancient Mayans used Polypodium leucotomos (Kalawalla) as part of their daily
diet in the form of tea as a blood purifier. They attributed healing properties
to the drink and up until today the drink is still popular in Honduran tradition.
The auto immune modulation
that this herb offers can greatly help to improve your health. As one of the
top immune system balancers on the market, you can be sure that you are receiving
a product that you can truly trust and rely on.
- Kalawalla is one of the few natural products considered as an approved medication in Europe because of its many published clinical trials
- Kalawalla is prescribed by MDs and NDs in many countries in Europe, Australia and New Zealand
- Kalawalla polypodium leucotomos herb is also commonly referred to as Difur, Calaguala & Samambaia
- Kalawalla has an OTC status in some countries because of its effectiveness in auto immune disorders
- In some European countries, the Social Security will pay for about 80% of the cost of Kalawalla to each patient due to its effectiveness
- 90% of all patients that use Kalawalla as suggested by one of our MDs obtain excellent results
- Kalawalla is harvested using organic protocols for certification
- Kalawalla is manufactured under cGMP compliant processes
- Kalawalla can be used for long periods of time without any long term effects
- Kalawalla can be safely used in children
- Kalawalla has been doubling year to year for the past 10 years, making it one of the top growing natural products in the world
- Our extracts are certified by four different independent laboratories for purity and quality
- The leaves of the polypodium leucotomos fern are cultivated at Organic Hope's Kalawalla Farm, Grande Vista, located in Central Honduras at the Heart of the Continental America
- Organic Hope recycles every single material used in the manufacture of Polypodium leucotomos extracts, including the water used to process the extract and the rhizomes of the plants, which are used as a natural filler for the capsules; at the same time adding potency to them
- Kalawalla has been a top selling product at AAC for over ten years due to its amazing immune balancing health benefits
This extract works to boost immune system support. Typically,
most individuals taking these supplements will start to notice results within
8 to 12 weeks. With more extensive health, results may be noticed in
3 to 6 months.
When your immune system is weak you can suffer from ailments like Vitiligo, Lupus, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Psoriasis, Dermatitis, Arthritis, Rheumathoid arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Grave´s disease Encephalomyelitis disseminatta, Chronic Fatigue syndrome, Crohn´s disease, Optic Neuritis, Hashimoto´s disease, Diabetes mellitus, ALS, Myastemia gravis, Addison´s, Osteoporosis, Parkinson´s, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Antiphospholipid syndrome, Barth syndrome, Hemolytic anemia, IgA Nephropathy, Microscopic Polyangiitis, Myositis, Pemphigus, Sarcoidosis, Scleroderma and Sjorgren´s syndrome. If you deal with any of these auto immune disorders, your immune system can benefit from taking polypodium leucotomos.
(120 VCaps) (400mg) per capsule, (300mg) total concentrate
This product contains
Rhizome (root)…............……....120 mg
Scientific Name: Polypodium leucotomos
Vegetable Cellulose in the form of capsules
This Product Does Not Contain: sugar, artificial flavors, preservatives,
sodium, soy, dairy, yeast, or wheat.
: Take 2 capsules 30 minutes before breakfast, 2 capsules 30
minutes before lunch or dinner.
Q: Are there any precautions that should be taken when taking Kalawalla?
A: It is very important to create a proper PH balance in your system, in order to do this it is advisable to avoid taking Kalawalla simultaneously with milk or anti acids, as milk's high pH, as well as anti acids, completely neutralize Kalawalla. You don't have to avoid milk altogether, only within 30 minutes of taking Kalawalla. In this way, you are sure to get the full benefits of what Kalawalla has to offer.
Q: Is there any toxicity associated with Polypodium leucotomos extract taken as food supplements?
A: Numerous studies in mice and rats have shown NO toxicity Associated with the extracts. The survival rate of both mice and rats was always 100%.
Q: Are there any side effects associated with Polypodium leucotomos or Phlebodium decumanum extracts taken as food supplements?
A: Slight stomach discomfort has been reported by very few customers. Symptoms usually go away after taking Kalawalla for a short time. People taking digitalis extract and any of its derivatives such as digitoxin and digoxin used to treat heart failure should not take this supplement.
Q: How soon can I feel the effects of Polypodium leucotomos or Phlebodium decumanum extracts taken as food supplements?
A: It depends on each person. People who take Kalawalla may take anywhere from 4-8 weeks to notice satisfactory results in case of skin and scalp Psoriasis and Dermatitis while it may take anywhere from 3-6 months in cases of Vitiligo.
Q: What does 50:1 standardized extract mean?
A: This means that for every 50 Kg of Polypodium leucotomos herb, we obtain 1 kg of standard extract inside the capsule. 50:1 is the highest ratio ever obtained in Polypodium products, and many other Polypodium products out there are at most 30:1. The highest extraction ratio ever obtained by other products is only 30:1 and this is not standardized, which means they sometimes obtained 25:1, sometimes 20:1 and sometimes as low as 15:1. Our 50:1 extraction method is now patented and you will only find this ratio from Organic Hope`s 50:1 Kalawalla.
Q: Are there any drug interactions associated with Polypodium leucotomos extracts taken as food supplements?
A: Polypodium leucotomos and Phlebodium decumanum extracts taken as a food supplement have been known to potentiate the effect of digitalis extract and any of its derivatives such as
digitoxin and digoxin used to treat heart failure. Some common trade names for these products are Crystodigin, Lanoxicaps and lanoxin. If you are taking any of these products you should not take Polypodium leucotomos and Phlebodium decumanum extracts taken as a food supplement. There are no other known drug interactions. These extracts have been safely used for over 10 years in Europe, especially in Spain.
Q: The instructions say to take Kalawalla 30 minutes before meals. Is it really that important to do it that way?
A: According to the manufacturer it is very important to take Kalawalla 30 minutes before a meal (whether breakfast, lunch or supper). The reason being in vitro and in vivo studies have shown that Kalawalla works best at lower pHs. This condition usually only happens in your stomach about 45-15 minutes before a meal (so it is OK to eat your meal a few minutes before the 30 minutes are up).
Also you can take the 4 capsules at once without any problems, but we do recommend that you try to use Kalawalla as suggested to improve your condition faster. But if you find yourself impossible not to skip a meal or due to your schedule you are not able to use Kalawalla as suggested, you can try taking 2 capsules just before going to sleep, about 1-2 hours after your last meal. And take the other 2 capsules as suggested (30 minutes before breakfast or lunch). If it is absolutely impossible to follow these guidelines, please take your Kalawalla whenever you can!!! You will still benefit. I can tell you with certainty that I have given my dog her Kalawalla with her food for 1 1/2 years and her immune keratitis cannot even be detected at all. She is doing fabulously!
Q: Has Kalawalla proven safe in children, or has there been any tests/trials to that effect?
A: Younger patients having suffered from an auto immune system ailment for a shorter period of time (less than 5 years) are among the group that respond better to Kalawalla. This is why I
have no doubt that Kalawalla is right for children. Statistically, 95% of the children under the age of 12 with an auto immune system ailment, that use Kalawalla have excellent results clearing anywhere from 80-95% of the lesions within 2-4 months of using Kalawalla
There are no side effects that could affect children by the use of Kalawalla. So it is perfectly OK for them to take the suggested serving on each bottle. If you feel your child is too young to take capsules, you can dissolve the contents of each capsule in orange juice or any other juice your child likes. Avoid using milk to dissolve the Kalawalla because milk's high pH may deactivate Kalawalla. Kalawalla has no bitter or after taste.
Q: The color of the capsules seem to change with some of my orders, why is the color different?
A: Kalawalla is a natural product that is organically grown and cultivated, therefore the color may change slightly due to seasonal variations without effecting purity, efficacy, or quality.
Q: Is Kalawalla safe to take during pregnancy?
A: Kalawalla does not interfere during your pregnancy planning period or after the baby is born. Kalawalla can even be used while breast feeding as it is usually prescribed by MDs in Europe for infant dermatitis. But during your pregnancy period, it is not recommended that you take Kalawalla as the complete effects over pregnant women and the fetus have yet to be fully evaluated.