Dr Christopher's Lung Formula
Lung & Bronchial Formula nourishes the lungs & supports the
respiratory system. The ingredients help to soften, relax and soothe irritated
mucous membranes reducing irritation and inflammation, promote a soothing effect
on swollen tissues, naturally kills bacteria and helps guard mucous membranes
throughout the body.
This specific combination
of herbs is highly valued for their ability to strengthen and heal the entire
respiratory tract. It promotes the discharge of mucous secretions from the bronchopulmonary
passages, plus it helps clear oxygen passageways.
850 MG - Proprietary Blend all encapsulated products are in a pure 100% vegetable
- Marshallow Root
- This ultimate lung protector has the ability to reduce pain, swelling and
congestion, decrease irritation of the throat, reduce swelling in the lymph
nodes and helps speed up the healing process by naturally killing bacteria
- Mullein Leaf
- This medicinal herb acts as an antioxidant, fights infections, inflammation
and bacteria and can help to naturally improve a wide array of upper respiratory
- This medicinal herb exhibits antioxidant, expectorant, astringent, anti-inflammatory,
diuretic and antibiotic properties that help aid in bronchial detoxification.
- A cooling and cleansing herb used to ease inflammation, purify the blood
and lymphatic system, soothe musous membranes, and relieve respiratory health
- Pleurisy Root
- This medicinal herb is used for a wide range of respiratory and lung health
challenges, specifically pleurisy, inflammation of the lining of the lungs
and chest (the pleura). Reduces inflammation and swelling of the airways of
the lungs, functions as an expectorant and facilitates in drawing out phlegm.
- This medicinal herb has the ability to relax the muscles of the smaller
bronchial tubes, thus opening the airways to allow for easier breathing and
promoting the coughing up of phlegm.
- Other Ingredients:
Plant derived capsule. No added fillers or chemicals.
As a dietary supplement take 2 capsules 2 times a day or as directed by your
health care professional.
Do not use during pregnancy or while nursing except as directed by your health